What You Can Expect
In this masterclass, I'll share my experiences and lessons learned during the process of writing and publishing 22 books!
I know how daunting it is to start a book! To actually write it. And to get it published.
And I know that if you simply sit down with the idea that you're going to start writing, it won't be long before you're struggling.
But if you follow some essential steps, you'll have the guidance you need all along the way.
Over the course of creating those 22 books, I've picked up more than a few tricks of the trade, not only to help pull together compelling ideas and see the writing process through to the end – but to get my work published and into readers’ hands!
I want to share those tricks with you. To help you get from the dream of “someday” writing a book to the reality of having a published work that people read, learn from, and are transformed by.
In this 10-week masterclass, we will:
Get beyond the barriers holding you back.
- Define the specific audience that needs your book.
- Narrow your focus to a single, compelling idea.
- Identify the best publisher for your work.
- Create a winning proposal.
- Get -- and stay -- writing!
Even with your busy schedule (and the million ideas that seem to multiply like rabbits every time you sit down to wrangle them into a finished work), you can do this. I’ll show you how.
Here's how it will work:
- Every two weeks a new section will be released. This gives you plenty of time to complete each assignment!
- Every two weeks, synchronous with a section release, we'll get together for a virtual support session. If you can't attend live, you'll receive the recording.
- We'll have a Facebook group where you can communicate with the classmates in your cohort. Along with the virtual support sessions, these are significant to maintaining motivation!
This focused style of cohort-based learning, implementation, and support leads to better outcomes than learning on your own (or trying to figure things out through “search and retrieve” on the internet!).
My dream of becoming a writer came true many times over. Now I want to help you achieve your dream.
I want to help empower you. To give you the voice and platform that only writing and publishing a book can provide.
I want to help you become an early childhood author!